Friday 18 January 2013

REASSURANCE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

After preaching one morning, a friend said to me, “Am grateful to God for my salvation but sometimes I wonder why those that are not saved enjoy life more than those that are saved.” I know some of us may have had similar thoughts: well, I will not attempt to give you all the answers today, but I have a good word for you! Isaiah 3:10 MSG says, “Reassure the righteous that their good living will pay off.” Hallelujah! David said, “Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.” Psalm 37:34-37. I can’t tell how you are right now, but I can tell what your end will be: it shall be peace! Psalm 128 says, “Blessed is every one that fears the LORD; that walks in his ways. For you shall eat the labour of your hands: happy shall you be, and it shall be well with you. Your wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants round about your table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that fears the LORD. The LORD shall bless you out of Zion: and you shall see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life. Yea, you shall see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.” Amen. So, cheer up, brothers and sisters; though things be tough and hard now, in due time, it shall be well with you. Please be informed that your joy is coming! It cannot be night all day; your morning is coming! God remains a rewarder of all them that diligently seek Him. May God bless and prosper you; may His face shine upon you. May God give you peace and joy; and may your cup overflow with His blessings! Shalom.

5 comments: