Thursday 24 January 2013

BE ENCOURAGED

I can never commit suicide! You want to know why? The first reason is because I live for something great and also because I have come to understand how valuable I am to God. I understand how much God loves me, and that I am here on earth for His glory. Therefore, whatever happens to me or by me is for the ultimate glory of God. Isaiah said, “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwells in mount Zion.” Isaiah 8:18.

Let me tell you something very important: you are not an insignificant speck in the world. Understand that God wants to do something amazing with you in order to get the attention of unbelievers! When you got saved, God made you a sign of His wondrous love for man. In other words, God wants the world to know how much He loves them by observing your life. Listen to me; God is going to bless you, increase you and elevate you in this world!

You should read about Job in Job 29! He was a wonder in his generation. He said, “When I spoke, everyone listened; they hung on my every word.” He said, “Men and women listened when I spoke, hung expectantly on my every word. After I spoke, they’d be quiet, taking it all in. They welcomed my counsel like spring rain, drinking it all in. When I smiled at them, they could hardly believe it; their faces lit up, their troubles took wing! I was their leader, establishing the mood and setting the pace by which they lived. Where I led, they followed.” Wow!

Be encouraged. Maybe things are tough for you right now, and you are wondering what God is up to; cheer up, God is up to something wonderful! Remember, there is an end, and that end is peace! All shall be well with you! Wherever you are right now is not your final destination; God is not through with you yet! God will not stop until He completes His work, until He makes you the pride of your family and your community! Amen.

Thus says the Lord to you, “And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindication, and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name. You shall also be [so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as] a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God. You shall no more be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land be called Desolate any more. But you shall be called Hephzibah [My delight is in her], and your land be called Beulah [married]; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married [owned and protected by the Lord].” Isaiah 62:2-4. Hallelujah!
Click here to know more about Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim


No comments:

Post a Comment