Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 NEW YEAR MESSAGE

I did say that 2012 was The Year of The Church. By virtue of the fact that we are members of the Church, 2012 was our year, both individually and collectively. In this age of social media, NY Times published on June 2, that Christian Leaders were powerhouses on Twitter. Their performance was said to be 30 times more than the celebrities of the world who even had more followers. So mightily grew the word of God on Twitter! Twitter executives were amazed and had to go on a mission to get more Christian Leaders to Twitter. If we check properly, the church reigned, not only on Twitter, but in every sphere of life. Praise the Lord! At the beginning of the year, I said that “As many as shall walk with the Lord shall experience the glory of the Lord.” I saw God’s glory! God granted me promotions and opened doors. In 2012, God showed Himself to me as a Great Deliverer. When there seemed to be no way out of the many troubles I faced, He delivered me from them all! I believe you too can testify of what the Lord did for you. Notable things happened in 2012 – internationally and nationally. And with regards to my ministry, apart from the healing, encouragements and answers to prayers, God opened the doors of several countries to me. People from all over the world, including Nigeria, the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Canada and China viewed my messages on my blog! I think that’s amazing. 2012 was my first year of blogging and I am trusting God to do greater works this year. I will preach like never before and the Lord will confirm His word with signs and wonders! Well, 2013 for Able Ministers Chapel is THE YEAR OF GOODNESS! In 2013, we will see the goodness of God like never before! Psalm 34:8 says, “O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusts in him.” We've been walking with the Lord for many years now, tasting Him; and we have seen some of His goodness. But in 2013, we’re going to see a tremendous dimension of God’s goodness in our lives! By December 31, we will testify that the Lord is so good, because from today, surely, goodness and mercy shall follow us, everywhere, every time and every day! Hallelujah! In 2013, here’s what you should do: be good to others, especially the needy, like the orphans and widows. Visit them with food, clothes and any other thing you can afford. God will be good to us, and we must extend that goodness to others: that’s what the Lord wants us to do. For many out there, there will be sorrowful times during the year, things will be hard, there will be deaths, more prominent people will pass away, but for you and I who believe, it will be a never ending experience of the goodness of God! Hallelujah! If you can, I encourage you to pray and fast today. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment