Wednesday 30 January 2013

ENJOYMENT GALORE

The Scripture says, "And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth." Isaiah 12:1-5.

Imagine a life of endless testimonies: that's the life we should be living. Even if I know nothing else, this I know, that God is so good! The Scripture above says that with joy we will draw water from the wells of salvation. What it means is that we are meant to always be happy in God, and that our joy is a result of the excellent and wonderful things God does for us. Hallelujah! We should be as women, singing praises and happy on their way to get water from the stream! Endless joy; enjoyment galore!

Certain things may happen in life that will make you sad; I won't tell you that there will be no challenges or that you may never have to weep: things happen for several reasons: but I will tell you, that though weeping may endure for the night, joy will surely come in the morning! You know what, when you have the right perspective, you can be happy even in the midst of challenges and trying times! Like James said, "Count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations." James 1:2.

I pray for you today, that you will always see the goodness of God, that your mouth will always be filled with laughter, and that your joy will never end! May you never cease to have testimonies of what God has done for you, and may you experience the wonders of God all the days of your life! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment