Saturday 2 August 2014

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT LATER

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday, August 2
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

John 13:7 ERV "Jesus answered, “You don’t know what I am doing now. But later you will understand.”

YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT LATER

The other day I was asked about a Christian who slumped and died leaving behind his wife and two little children, not being sick previously. I couldn't say why. It would have been unfair to give answers I wasn't sure of because I never knew him, I didn't know his heart, I didn't know his beliefs, I didn't know his fights, I didn't know what God told him or tried to tell him, or God's will concerning him. 

In life, even in our walk with God, there are certain things that will happen that we would be unable to immediately understand. Imagine how Joseph felt when he was thrown into a pit by his own brothers; sold into slavery; lied upon; cast into prison; and forgotten by people he helped! Surely, he had no idea of what was going on until he later understood that it was God that sent him ahead of his people to preserve lives!

God is awesome. He will not always give us answers and explanations for His actions or things that happen; but we can always trust Him. He knows the end from the beginning and He has His own plans and desires.

You may not understand certain things that are going on right now; that have happened in the past or that are about to happen; just trust in God and ask Him to do His will. Free yourself of anger, worry and sadness. You will understand it better, by and by.

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment