Thursday 14 August 2014

YOU HAVE POWER

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, August 14
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Luke 10:19 KJV "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

YOU HAVE POWER

Christianity without power is Christianity built on a weak foundation. Paul said to the Corinthians, "My teaching and my speaking were not with wise words that persuade people. But the proof of my teaching was the power that the Spirit gives. I did this so that your faith would be in God’s power, not in human wisdom." 1 Corinthians 2:4-5.

Never be satisfied with a powerless Christianity! God never intended for His Church to minister without His power. It is His power that produces the kind of results that glorify His name.

I'm not talking about belonging to a church with a "powerful man of God"; I'm talking about you and I manifesting the power of God! Jesus said, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the farthest parts of the earth.” Acts 1:8. Oh! I'm dreaming of the day when we will take the power of God to the streets as Jesus did! A day when we won't wait for the sick to come to us and call on us, but when on every street signs and wonders will be done as in the days of old! That's my dream! Hallelujah!

Twitter: @pastorchinae
PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment