Wednesday 6 August 2014

YOU ARE HEALED

Spirit & Life Devotional
Wednesday, August 6
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Exodus 15:26 ERV "He said to him, “I am the Lord your God. If you listen to me and do what I say is right, and if you obey all my commands and laws, then I will not give you any of the sicknesses that I gave the Egyptians. I am the Lord who heals you.”

YOU ARE HEALED

I haven't been sick in twelve years! Now, that's a verifiable testimony! Physically speaking, I may not be one of the wealthiest men on earth, but I am definitely one of the healthiest! You can only imagine how much money I've saved myself, my parents and friends over time. Glory to God! And I'm not afraid of getting sick! I'll never be sick again!

I said that to prove to you that you too can live in health. I know people who are also living in health. Healing is good; but health is the best! You can decide today to enjoy what God has freely given you in Christ! 1 Peter 2:24 says "Christ carried our sins in his body on the cross. He did this so that we would stop living for sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you were healed." If you were healed over 2,000 years ago, then you should stop being excited today about a healing! Do you understand?

Refuse to be sick! Refuse to accommodate Small pox, Ebola, HIV, Cancer, Sars, Malaria and any other disease! Get your Bible, search the Scriptures, lay a firm hold on the promises and fight your fight of faith! I fought my fight for two years: if it takes you ten years, keep believing until your change comes! Hallelujah!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment