Friday 22 August 2014

HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND PROSPEROUS

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, August 22
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Psalms 1:1-3 ERV "Great blessings belong to those who don’t listen to evil advice, who don’t live like sinners, and who don’t join those who make fun of God. Instead, they love the Lord’s teachings and think about them day and night. So they grow strong, like a tree planted by a stream — a tree that produces fruit when it should and has leaves that never fall. Everything they do is successful."

HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND PROSPEROUS

I do not hide the fact that I want to be rich: I'm not talking about being rich in faith now, I mean financially rich. And without apology! Why? Because, first, it is the will of God for me, and second, because there's so much to accomplish for God with money! I also need to be a blessing to the needy, as much as I can. Show me a man who doesn't need money and I will immediately show you a man without a great dream. Except if his dream is to pray all his life. Which is good. I will support him.

But I'm not going to be rich by the ways of the world; cheating, stealing, begging, crime, gambling, excessive charges, etc; I'm going to be rich by God's ways! My salvation is more important to me than being wealthy. I don't want whatever I can't receive from God and by grace.

The blessing of God makes rich and Psalm 1:1-3 reveals how we can receive the blessing. Meditate on those words again and again and commit yourself to do what it says consistently. The latter part says everything you do will be successful. Other versions say you will prosper in everything! EVERYTHING! Hallelujah!

Twitter: @pastorchinae
PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment