Friday 1 August 2014

A CONTINUATION OF HIS GOODNESS

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, August 1
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Genesis 28:15 ERV “I am with you, and I will protect you everywhere you go. I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised.”

A CONTINUATION OF HIS GOODNESS

What God said to Jacob was one of the greatest assurances ever given to man; that He would not leave Jacob until He, God, had done all that He promised to do! Wow!

That assurance was not for Jacob alone. Speaking to the believers that were in Philippi, Paul said, "I am sure that the good work God began in you will continue until he completes it on the day when Jesus Christ comes again." Hallelujah!

Here's what God is saying to us, that as this new month begins, there shall be a continuation of His goodness and His blessings in our lives! Even if you saw nothing last month, relax! God is saying that He is still with you and that everything He has said about you will eventually come to pass! The word of God never returns to Him without results; they always succeed wherever they are sent! Hallelujah!

Happy New Month!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment