Tuesday 12 August 2014

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, August 12
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Jeremiah 29:11 NET "For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope."

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU

My dad is a very good man. Concerned about the rate of unemployment in the country and the uncertainty of getting jobs, he and my late mum established a school, so that we could all have somewhere to work when we graduated. I am very impressed by that, and I'm inspired to do a lot more for my own children. May God bless my dad.

God is more than "a God" to us, He is our Father, and He has plans for everyone of us. And guess what; His plans for us aren't ordinary or average plans, they are great plans! Hallelujah! I love the Contemporary English Version of Jeremiah 29:11. It says, "I will bless you with a future filled with hope—a future of success, not of suffering." Wow!

Who would have thought that David would one day be the greatest king of Israel? But God had a plan for him! You may be poor today, cheer up, God has a plan to prosper you! You may have failed, God has a plan to make you successful! Your results may not be good enough, trust God for His very best! Hallelujah! Job 8:7 says "Your future will be brighter by far than your past." Hallelujah!

@pastorchinae
PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment