Sunday 13 April 2014

YOU WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME

Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday Morning, April 13
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

YOU WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME

Romans 10:11 NKJV "For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

I have never forgotten the prayer of David in Psalms 25:1-3: "To You, O Lord , I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause."

Something was to happen to me one time, and I prayed using Isaiah 61:7, "Instead of your shame you  shall  have double honor." And I said, "O Lord, shame is not my portion!" And of course, the Lord intervened! Hallelujah!

I declare the word of God to you today; you will never be put to shame! I don't know who is bent on disgracing you or why, but because you believe in God, you will not be put to shame in the name of Jesus! Double honour is your portion! God will elevate you in the very presence of your foes! Give Him praise!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment