Tuesday 29 April 2014

DON'T CRY

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday Morning, April 29
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

DON'T CRY

Revelation 5:5 ERV "But one of the elders said to me, “Don’t cry! The Lion from the tribe of Judah has won the victory. He is David’s descendant. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

There are times we cry: you have tried to make it work, you have tried to be strong, you have done your best, you've even prayed and fasted, yet no change. You're weighed down by the pressures of life and the battles are too tough for you.

A lady cried in my office; she was tired and frustrated; after a few years since graduation she had no good job, no one was helping her, and nothing seemed to be working: as she cried, I was touched and almost cried! I encouraged her with the word of God, prayed for her, and assured her that things would change. Thank God, things have changed and are improving! Hallelujah!

David said in Psalms 6:6-7 "Lord, I am so weak. I cried to you all night. My pillow is soaked; my bed is dripping wet from my tears. My enemies have caused me such sorrow that my eyes are worn out from crying." Some of you are crying within you; you laugh in the day but your pillow is soaked at night; no child, no health, no spouse, no money, etc. Don't cry! The Lion of Judah has won the victory and He is very able to turn your life around! He said to be of good cheer, because He overcame the world! Your night has lasted for too long, it's morning, joy has come! Hallelujah!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment