Friday 18 April 2014

THE SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday Morning, April 18
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

THE SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST

Matthew 23:15 ERV “It will be bad for you teachers of the law and you Pharisees! You are hypocrites. You travel across the seas and across different countries to find one person who will follow your ways. When you find that person, you make him worse than you are. And you are so bad that you belong in hell!"

I love Jesus so much and I will do anything for Him! He is my life; my love; my Lord; my everything and my all! Many years ago, I was happy to call myself His robot! I have given myself to Him completely; He can use me however He likes!

Jesus did not come to complicate our lives; neither did He come to make us worse than we were; not at all! He came that we might have life, that we might see and that we might be truly free!

Jesus is more than a wonderful story that we love to tell, He's alive! He was, He is, and He is to come! No one ever cared for us like Jesus! No one ever loved us like Jesus! No one ever forgave us like Jesus! No one ever healed us like Jesus! No one ever had compassion on us like Jesus! He's so big yet He condescended to men of low estate! He's a mighty God yet He calls us friends, His brothers and sisters! Hallelujah!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment