Monday 14 April 2014

YOU'RE GOD'S PRIDE AND JOY

Spirit & Life Devotional
Monday Night, April 14
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

YOU'RE GOD'S PRIDE AND JOY

Jeremiah 13:11 NLT "As a loincloth clings to a man’s waist, so I created Judah and Israel to cling to me, says the lord . They were to be my people, my pride, my glory—an honor to my name. But they would not listen to me."

When God created Adam and Eve He used to come down from heaven in the evenings just to be with them! Wow! That's awesome! God coming down from heaven to the earth just to be with man!

I need you to understand that God isn't angry with you as you think, neither is He only interested in punishing you and your generations unborn; not at all! When He created you, He had hopes of a wonderful relationship with you!

Born again? You're God's pride and joy! When God looks at you He's so happy! He's proud of you and He wants to display you to the entire world of men and spirits! That's why Jesus came! To bring us back into sweet fellowship with our Father. Hallelujah!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment