Friday 11 April 2014

MERCY, PEACE AND LOVE: MORE AND MORE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday Morning, April 11
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

MERCY, PEACE AND LOVE: MORE AND MORE

Jude 1:2 CEB "May you have more and more mercy, peace, and love."

The Contemporary English Version says, "I pray that God will greatly bless you with mercy, peace, and love!" And New English Translation says "May mercy, peace, and love be lavished on you!" Hallelujah!

Imagine a life of abundant mercy, peace and love; imagine how sweet life will be if God greatly blesses you with more and more of mercy, peace and love every day! Wow! That's your portion in Christ! Hallelujah!

Declare the following: today, I receive an abundance of mercy, peace and love; my heart is at peace; the love of God is shed abroad in my heart; trouble is far from me; and I experience love wherever I go. Today mercy triumphs over judgement in my life. I am blessed! Greatly blessed in Jesus' name! Amen!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment