Thursday 10 April 2014

DON'T TELL YOUR DAD

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday Night, April 10
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

DON'T TELL YOUR DAD

I Samuel 14:1 NKJV "Now it happened one day that Jonathan the son of Saul said to the young man who bore his armor, “Come, let us go over to the Philistines’ garrison that is on the other side.” But he did not tell his father."

It's not every time you want to do something that you must tell someone else about it; sometimes you have to be quiet and keep it to yourself! Jonathan would never have achieved his aim if he discussed his plan with his dad.

Some of us would have been miles ahead of where we are now if we just acted on the dreams and visions that God placed in our hearts. But we told our friends, our colleagues and even our pastors, and they somehow managed to persuade us to discontinue.

Sometimes no matter how good enough the reasons are, you just have to make a move! Paul said, "But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who  were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus." Galatians 1:15-17

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment