Saturday 19 April 2014

APPRECIATING WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE IT

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday Morning, April 19
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

APPRECIATING WHAT YOU HAVE WHILE YOU HAVE IT

Mark 14:7 ERV "You will always have the poor with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me."

I wish I was born in the time when Jesus was here on earth; I wish I was there to see Him walk, to hear Him talk, to watch Him minister to people; and to know what it's truly like to be in His presence. But you know what, I could spend the rest of my life wishing all that and more, but it would never happen!

Every thing on earth is temporal, including your family and friends; nothing on earth will last forever; a time will come when they'll be no more. The thing is that you don't know when they'll be taken away from you.

Appreciate everyone in your life now while you can; husbands appreciate your wives, wives appreciate your husbands, appreciate your children, children appreciate your parents; start now to show your appreciation for them, even if it's in very little ways; your plans to show your appreciation in a big way in future might never be. Everyone is valuable; people are more important than things; you can always have things but people soon become memories.

PIN : 7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment