Sunday 6 April 2014

A PASSION FOR HIS PRESENCE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday, April 6
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

A PASSION FOR HIS PRESENCE

Psalms 27:4 NKJV "One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple."

It's quite sad that all a number of people think about when they think about the church is money; how much offerings, tithes and seeds that is being made every Sunday; I feel so sorry for such people because they are robbing themselves of sweet fellowship and romance with the Holy Spirit.

When you go to church, you should be excited about being in His presence! When you are in church, that's not a time to think about anything else, but to express your love for the Lord and to pour out your heart to Him in prayer. How could I not take advantage of that opportunity?! I'm busy all week, so in His presence, I focus on Him alone!

Don't go to church because you love to attend the meetings after service or because you think it's a good time to meet with the pastor or anyone else, go for the Lord first! Be passionate for His glorious presence; forget about how important you are in society; ignore the fact that there are people around you; don't be a man before Him! Forget about yourself, concentrate on Him and worship Him!

PIN:7B166AA7 @pastorchinae www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional www.facebook.com/ableministerschapel

No comments:

Post a Comment