Friday 12 June 2015

Say Something!


Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, June 12
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Say Something!

Job.22.29 "When they cast you down, and you say, ‘Exaltation will come!’ Then He will save the humble person."

The verse says that God will save the humble person when you ask Him to. Do you understand? Nothing is happening because you are quiet! The change you seek in your life and in the lives of people dependent on you will come when you start using your mouth to say what you want to see!

Consider the words of Jesus, "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." Jesus did not say, "I love you so much, I will do anything I think you want." No, He said, "I will do whatever you want Me to do, and I'll know you want Me to do it when you say so!"

It costs nothing to use your mouth. If my situation will change by the use of my mouth then I will use it as often as I can! Listen, the success of your children depends on what you are saying to God about them; the success of your business depends on what you are saying to God consistently about it; you're a priest, therefore other lives are dependent on your words! Stop complaining, stop whining, stop worrying, stop sulking! Don't say what is happening, say to God what you want to happen! If it doesn't happen immediately, then keep saying it until it happens! Do your part and trust God to do His. Amen.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:52EDCD5B

No comments:

Post a Comment