Friday 19 June 2015

Children Of A Rich God


Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, June 19
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Children Of A Rich God

Philippians 4.19 "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

The Lord is my Father, I shall not want!

There's a story of a son who went to study abroad; when he got there, he wrote to his Dad, "Dear Dad, Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and fellow students travel by train. Your son, Nasser" His Dad replied, "My dear loving son, Twenty million US dollars has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go get yourself a train too. Love, your Dad."

Only a very wealthy Dad can do that. That's just a story, but do you know that our Father in heaven is so wealthy, and that we don't ever have to beg for, or lack anything that we need? Let me tell you, God's ability to supply all our needs and make us rich and comfortable is not in doubt! 2 Corinthians 9:8 says that God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. Hallelujah!

I always think abundance! If God is rich enough and willing to give me an abundance, then I must enlarge my capacity for abundance! Solomon had so much that he made silver as common as stones in Jerusalem! You think that you have arrived? No! Our Father is very wealthy! No Christian should lack anything! David said, "I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread." Wow! Your days of begging and lack are over, in the name of Jesus! Amen!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:52EDCD5B

No comments:

Post a Comment