Tuesday 26 July 2016

Your Labour Is Not In Vain

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Your Labour Is Not In Vain

"And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life." Philippians 4:3 NKJV

A lot of us need to understand the importance of labour. Many of us are observers; we watch a few do the work, sometimes we even criticize them and at other times we cheer them. But the reason that only little is being done and achieved is that majority of us have left the work for only a few to do.

The above is true in the kingdom of God and everywhere else. How many of us are participating actively in the propagation of the gospel? How many of us can sincerely say that we are contributing to the betterment of our communities and the world at large? Brethren, what we all must learn is that progress is achieved faster when all hands are on deck.

The truth is that we are not always motivated to do much because we assume that our labour goes unnoticed, unrewarded and that it might be insignificant. But that's not true! Those who labour have a special place; their names are in the Book of Life! Hallelujah! Everything adds up. Do the little that you can do to change a life, to improve a place and to transform societies. Know this: your labour will never be in vain. I Corinthians 15:58 says, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." Amen.

Prophetic Declaration:
From today, I declare that I am a co-labourer with Christ. From today, I refuse to remain on the fence; I choose to be a blessing to people around me, to the kingdom of God and to my community.

Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment