Monday 25 July 2016

The Future Is Bright

Spirit & Life Devotional
Monday, 25 July 2016

The Future Is Bright

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV

The future doesn't look bright when your own brothers kidnap you, drop you in a pit and sell you to complete strangers for twenty shekels of silver; the future doesn't look bright when you are made a slave, sexually harassed and falsely accused and thrown into prison for a crime you didn't commit; and the future certainly doesn't look bright when those you helped, capable of helping you, completely forget about you and you have to spend more years behind bars.

That was Joseph, despite his dreams of a very great future, for many years it seemed like his dreams were mere illusions; at some point a lot of us would have given up on our dreams but not Joseph, he kept believing until his dreams became a reality.

I want you to know today that your dreams are valid, and I prophesy to you in the name of Jesus that your future is bright! It doesn't matter how things seem right now; the situation in your family, in your business, state and country might be terrible, it may even seem like God is not with you; brothers and sisters, God is with you and He is working behind the scenes to bring the desired future to pass. It is well with you in Jesus name! Amen.

Prophetic Declaration:
I declare that my future is bright; dry bones in my life are coming alive, and no matter what is happening now I know that all things are working together for my good.

Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment