Thursday 28 July 2016

Come Forth!

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, 28 July 2016

Come Forth!

"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'” Matthew 19:26 NKJV

When Lazarus died, some people said, “Could not this Man, who opened the eyes of the blind, also have kept this man from dying?” To those guys, death was final and it was impossible for someone or something that was dead to come back to life. But Jesus made it clear that He was the Resurrection and the Life.

Don't be quick to give up on something just because it is dead because death is not final. The world that we live in today was once dead: it was empty, dark and in a mess, until God resuscitated it. Look at how beautiful it is today!

I announce to you today in the name of Jesus that whatever is dead in your life is coming alive in the name of Jesus! Your hopes and dreams are coming alive in the name of Jesus! I speak to your dead visions, Come forth! I speak to your dead financial situation, Come forth! I speak to your dead relationships, Come forth! To your wayward children and unbelieving loved ones, Come forth! To the economy, Come forth, in the name of Jesus!

Prophetic Declaration:
I speak in agreement with the word of God, and I declare that whatever is in a comatose state in my life, in my business, in my family and in my nation is coming forth and coming alive in Jesus name! Amen.

Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment