Monday 7 December 2015

Stronger Than Failure

Stronger Than Failure

"Failure is the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success."

I have not succeeded as much as I desire, but I have experienced failures quite a number of times to be able to talk about it.

I did not graduate with my colleagues from the university, I was not considered good enough for employment by two organizations, I closed my salon business after about a month, my bus had a fatal accident and was robbed overnight, twice at work people were brought to take over my position, I've been told that I'm not good enough, I've suspended fellowship twice or thrice, I've lost a huge sum of money, I've had to sell my personal car, I've had to borrow, I've written books that didn't sell, even my relationships have failed! I've failed God too.

I am obviously not where I want to be, but I am surely not where I was before! Every time I failed; yes I failed, but failure did not defeat me! I failed but I did not stay down; I failed but I did not even discuss my failures; I failed but not for once did I see myself as a failure! I retreated, reassessed, reanalyzed, restrategized, and I relaunched!

I am still here! I'm still serving God! I'm still writing and publishing books! I'm still working! I'm still on my seat! I'm still in ministry! I'm still doing business! I'm not indebted! I'm still moving! I'm still rising! I'm not afraid of failure! I AM STRONGER THAN FAILURE!

Be encouraged... You are stronger than failure!

©Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56
December 7, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment