Thursday 31 December 2015

Special Prophetic Declarations For 2016

Special Prophetic Declarations For 2016

In 2016, the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. In 2016, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of the year. Throughout 2016, I shall be like the field that the Lord has blessed. The lines shall fall unto me in pleasant places; I am like a tree by the river, bringing forth fruit in due season and whatever I do shall prosper. Promotion is mine in 2016; success is mine; joy is mine; fulfilment is mine, long life is mine, in the name of Jesus! No begging in 2016! No borrowing in 2016! No embarrassments and insults in 2016!

In 2016, God is granting the desires of my heart. My God-given dreams and visions shall come to pass in due time, nothing shall hinder them, in the name of Jesus. In 2016, I live a life well pleasing unto God. In 2016, I shall enjoy good health. Whoever gathers against me and my family in 2016 shall scatter and fall! I enjoy divine protection throughout 2016 in Jesus name. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper!

I decree and declare that my going out and my coming in shall be blessed. I decree peace at my working place; I decree prosperity at my working place; I decree favour at my working place, in the name of Jesus! My business grows exceedingly in 2016; when others shall say that there is a casting down, I decree that there shall be a lifting up! Abraham's blessings are mine! There shall be no loss, in the name of Jesus! My eyes are anointed to see excellent things; my mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts; I function with a spirit of excellence from the beginning of the year until the end of the year. Everyone who sees me shall call me blessed! Men will only celebrate with me in the name of Jesus!

In 2016, God's grace is sufficient for me. I will succeed where others fail. In 2016, I shall abound unto every good work: abundance is mine! In 2016, it shall be well with my family, my state and my nation. Neither I nor my family, members and friends shall be victims of any evils in the land in the name of Jesus! I am free of every unnecessary weight in the name of Jesus. I am not a victim of evil relationships in the name of Jesus. In 2016, all my steps shall be ordered by the Lord and my speech shall be ordered by the Lord.

In the name of Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment