Thursday 31 December 2015

Prophetic Declarations for the Month of December 2015

Prophetic Declarations for the Month of December 2015

I shall not faint in the day of adversity; everyday, my strength is growing more and more by the power of the Holy Spirit, and I am enjoying all the benefits of being in fellowship with other brethren in Christ.

Every promise of God concerning me, my health, my job and business, my family and my ministry shall come to pass in the name of Jesus. The eyes of my understanding are opened to see them and as I believe God for them, nothing will hinder them from manifesting, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

In the name of Jesus, I shall finish my race with joy. No turning back, no looking back; Gods grace is sufficient for me.

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I am divinely enabled to do all that God wants me to do. I can do all that the word of God says I can do.

My life is filled with heavenly light; I will never live in the dark. From this moment, every form of darkness is banished from my life in the name of Jesus.

Jesus became poor so that through His poverty I might be rich. Therefore in the name of Jesus I am becoming rich and growing wealthier every day. There is peace and prosperity in my house.

Jesus was mocked for my sake therefore I shall never be mocked. Today, I receive my liberty from every embarrassing situation of life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I was raised up and I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly places far above principalities and powers. I receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation and I am becoming more aware of who I am and my authority in Christ.

I am a child of the covenant keeping God. And based on Gods new covenant with us, my peace, success and salvation are guaranteed in Jesus name. Amen.

From today, I delight myself in the Lord and I am receiving the desires of my heart.

I am more valuable to God than anything else in the world; I am the child of the Most High God.

I am a kingdom builder, and like Jesus I am going about doing good because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

From today I am living a blameless life; I wrong no one and cheat no one. I am a man or woman of integrity and everything I do brings glory to God.

In me is the ability to be fruitful and to multiply. Everything I do from today is fruitful, multiplying and bringing forth abundantly. Whatsoever I do prospers; no death, no stagnation in my life in the name of Jesus.

The grace of God is sufficient for me, and His strength is made perfect in my weakness. His grace is sufficient for the assignment He has given to me, and as I wait upon the Lord my strength is renewed day by day.

I am ruling over every oppressor in my life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I received not the spirit of the world but the Spirit of God and daily I am becoming aware of all the things that have been freely given unto me. From today I am walking into every door that God has already opened unto me.

My steps are directed by the Lord, I am always at the right place at the right time.

I am not a victim of the wicked; I am delivered from all wickedness.

The wisdom of God is at work in me. I am getting wiser, doing the things God wants me to do, I am doing the things that are pleasing unto God; and as I do them, nothing shall hinder my blessings.

I am a victor and not a victim, and I am functioning with my God given authority.

God is loading me with benefits everyday and I am grateful. Morning by morning new mercies I see. My family and I are beneficiaries of the grace and mercies of God.

My mouth brings me blessings and not curses, and as I declare the right words my destiny shall be beautiful and blessed. My mouth will never put me in trouble in Jesus name.

I am helped by prophecy. As I hear the word of God, my life is being built up and I succeed in all I do.

I was born to do the will of God therefore I do the will of God every day just as Jesus did. I shall fulfill Gods purposes for my life in Jesus name. Amen.

I am not a forgetful hearer. I am giving earnest heed to the word of God and it is producing results in my life. I shall never drift away in Jesus name.

Its never late for me to have the best; it is never over, great things shall happen to me even now, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I am putting on the whole armour of God and I am standing against every wile of the devil. The word of God dwells richly in me and as I speak it I am victorious in life.

My character is becoming better as I yield myself to the discipline of the Holy Spirit.

Today I pray for everyone who is not born again and for Christians living in sin. We claim their souls for God and snatch them from the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus. I prophesy that their souls become good soil for the gospel and I decree that the veils of the devil be destroyed and that the light of the gospel shall shine on their hearts. Amen.

I am crossing over in grand style. My mind is alert and ready to receive every word that God has prepared for me today. The devil will not succeed in stealing my word, and I am mixing every word that I hear with faith in my heart, in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment