Thursday 31 December 2015

God Has A Word For You

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, 31 December 2015
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

God Has A Word For You

"Then the Lord took me as I followed the flock, and the Lord said to me, ‘Go, prophesy to My people Israel.’" Amos 7:15 NKJV

The year ends today, you made it, congratulations! To God be the glory. He kept us from the beginning of the year until now. People died, but we're still alive; He blessed us, provided for us, protected us, He increased us and favoured us. He deserves our praises and thanksgiving.

I don't intend to preach to you today, just to announce to you that God has a word of prophecy for you today for the new year. I Thessalonians 5:20 says, "Do not despise prophecies." So don't. Be in church tonight and receive God's word for the new year.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment