Tuesday 22 December 2015

Praise The Lord

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, 22 December 2015
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Praise The Lord

"O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." Isaiah 25:1 NKJV

We sang a song back then, "Praise the Lord, my spirit, soul and body (4 times), shout hallelujah!"

God is so good! Every day He loads us with benefits and He blesses us. Morning by morning, new mercies we see. It's by His mercy and grace that we are still alive! There are so many things that God does for us that we are unaware of. He protects our loved ones; He provides for us; He cares for us; He heals us; promotes us; elevates us; and He is with us always!

God has done too much for us since the beginning of the year. Some of us got promotions, got married or engaged, started new businesses, had children, acquired new property, moved to new locations, traveled out of the country; God made it possible for us to pay all our bills; He delivered us from shame.

What shall I render? 
What shall I render?
What shall I render to You, O Lord?
Only to praise Your name,
And shout hallelujah,
What shall I render to You, O Lord?

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment