Thursday 1 May 2014

WORKING WITH PURPOSE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday Night, May 1
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

WORKING WITH PURPOSE

Isaiah 49:4 ERV "I said, “I worked hard for nothing. I wore myself out, but I did nothing useful. I used all my power, but I did not really do anything. So the Lord must decide what to do with me. He must decide my reward.”

It's no news that unemployment is a big problem in this country and all over the world. We saw stadiums filled with people who wanted jobs at a particular government agency a short while ago. Getting admission into tertiary institutions is also a Herculean task for many.

For the above reasons, dreams and visions are being set aside for survival; not many people are fulfilling their purposes, they are just working in order to meet their needs. That's one cause of unhappiness for lots of workers. Businessmen too; a lot of business people wouldn't have been businessmen if conditions were okay.

If you have discovered your purpose then you must have a plan to fulfil that purpose before you die. Consider what you're doing now as a temporal work until you can start doing what truly delights you and pleases the Lord.

HAPPY WORKERS' DAY!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment