Tuesday 13 May 2014

LABOURING TILL YOUR WORK IS DONE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday Morning, May 13
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

LABOURING TILL YOUR WORK IS DONE

Joshua 13:1 ERV "When Joshua was very old, the Lord said to him, “Joshua you have grown old, but there is still much land for you to take control of."

Old age is not an excuse! It can be used as an excuse to quit doing your own will but it's not an excuse to quit fulfilling God's purposes for your life; in the Kingdom of God, we only stop when we have finished our work.

Your age is irrelevant; what matters is for you to devote your entire life to doing the will of God for your life. That's the difference between God's work and man's work: man's work has an expiry date (sack, resignation or retirement), but we continue to do the work of God until death! O yes, I'm going to be teaching the gospel and prophesying until my last breath!

Pastoring is not the only work God has for His children; discover your own purpose and fulfil it. Jesus said, “My food is to do what the one who sent me wants me to do. My food is to finish the work that he gave me to do." Hallelujah!

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment