Thursday 22 May 2014

PLEASING TO THE KING

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday Morning, May 22
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

PLEASING TO THE KING

Esther 2:4 ERV "Then let the one who is pleasing to the king become the new queen in Vashti’s place.” The king liked this suggestion, so he accepted it."

Many times, people are given positions based on their ability to please a person in authority; not only positions, favours are obtained, relationships are created and doors are opened when one is pleased with another or when the feeling is mutual.

Understand that God created everything for His pleasure. Revelation 4:11 says "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." What it means is God is attracted to, and He will move heaven and earth for whoever pleases Him. God said about Jesus, “This is my Son, the one I love. I am very pleased with him. Obey him!”

O yes! My sole ambition from now onwards is to be pleasing to my King! Being pleasing to the Lord is what He desires and it is the key to all I ever want to become and ever want to have. I pray it is your desire too.

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment