Tuesday 20 May 2014

STRENGTH, SPEED AND SAFETY

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday Morning, May 20
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

STRENGTH, SPEED AND SAFETY

Habakkuk 3:19 ERV "The Lord GOD gives me my strength. He helps me run fast like a deer. He leads me safely on the mountains. To the music director. On my stringed instruments."

We need a good mix of strength, speed and safety to succeed in whatever we do and to achieve God's purposes for our lives.

Isaiah 40:29-31 ERV "He helps tired people be strong. He gives power to those without it. Young men get tired and need to rest. Even young boys stumble and fall. But those who trust in the Lord will become strong again. They will be like eagles that grow new feathers.  They will run and not get weak. They will walk and not get tired." Amen!

David declared, "In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall." Psalm 18:29 Hallelujah! Divine strength, divine speed and divine protection are yours today and always in Jesus name.

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment