Friday 22 November 2013

VICTORY IN JESUS

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, November 22
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

VICTORY IN JESUS

Exodus 15:9-10 NKJV says, "The enemy said, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; My desire shall be satisfied on them. I will draw my sword, My hand shall destroy them.’ You blew with Your wind, The sea covered them; They sank like lead in the mighty waters."

It's natural for the enemy to plan, strategise, talk, bark, roar and attempt to harm and frustrate you; the Bible says the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. Apostle Peter said Satan goes to and fro the earth seeking whom he may devour.

But it don't matter what the enemy does! Yeah, your enemies are to be ignored! Because when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise a standard against him! Hallelujah!

Victory is yours in Jesus all the time! Your enemies lost the battle long before they even noticed you! Greater is He that is in you than they that are in world! You are destined to win! Give God praise!

BB PIN:7B166AA7

No comments:

Post a Comment