Tuesday 19 November 2013

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SOUL WINNING

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, November 19
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SOUL WINNING

When last did you win a soul to Christ? Can you remember? Recently or a very long time ago? Do you have plans for soul winning? Are you passionate about it? Do you really care about the destiny of the souls all around you?

Soul winning is the duty of every believer. We are called witnesses. As Christians we ought to be very concerned about the eternal destinations of others because it is our nature to love. To see a man perish and do nothing is the height of selfishness.

Soul winners have a mindset. They always want to win souls! The psychology of the soul winner is well captured in 1 Corinthians 9:19 - 22: "For though I am free from all men,  I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who  are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who  are under the law; to those who  are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who  are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men,  that I might by all means save some."

Become an active soul winner today. Choose to do something that the Lord will be pleased with! Here's a secret, you can have everything you ever wanted by being a soul winner! Yeah, that's why soul winners are said to be wise!

BB PIN:7B166AA7

No comments:

Post a Comment