Saturday 2 November 2013

THE LORD IS MY INHERITANCE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday, November 2

THE LORD IS MY INHERITANCE

Deuteronomy 10:8&9 says, "At that time, the LORD separated the tribe of Levi to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister to Him and to bless in His name, to this day. Therefore Levi has no portion nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, just as the LORD your God promised him."

What a privilege that Levi was given! Brothers and sisters, when the Lord is your portion you have everything, because everything belongs to Him and every good and perfect gift comes from Him! When the Lord is your portion whatever is His is yours as well. Hallelujah!

Don't fight to lay hold on things; fight for God! Trust me, God is all you need to have a great and fulfilled life here on earth. If you take everything I have and leave Jesus, I'll receive double of it in a short time; because God is the source of them all! He is my inheritance!

David said, "O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. The lines have fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes I have a good inheritance." Psalm 16:5-6. When the Lord becomes your all, you begin to enjoy the very best things of life and of heaven. I ain't trading my Jesus for anything in this world, I'm so content with Him!

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook & Blogger), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment