Sunday 17 May 2015

A Famous Name


Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday, May 17
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

A Famous Name

Ruth 4:14 NKJV "Then the women said to Naomi, “Blessed be the Lord, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel!"

I realized years ago that God is not against fame and greatness when I read 2 Samuel 7:8-9. God said to David, “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people, over Israel. And I have been with you wherever you have gone, and have cut off all your enemies from before you, and have made you a great name, like the name of the great men who are on the earth."

If that's not enough to convince you, here's what God said to Abraham, "I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing." Awesome! To aspire for fame and greatness doesn't make you less spiritual; when God's children are great and famous we have a greater platform to glorify God!

The women prayed that the child be famous in Israel: today I pray that God will make you famous! I pray that the spirit of excellence will come upon you, and cause you to do things that will grab the attention of the world! I declare in the name of Jesus that Abraham's blessings are truly yours! God will make you great and bless you as you walk with Him! Your business too shall be famous for the right reasons; your brand, your products and services, your organization and your ministry as well, in the name of Jesus! Say Amen!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:52EDCD5B

No comments:

Post a Comment