Tuesday 28 October 2014

JOINT-HEIRS WITH CHRIST

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, October 28
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

JOINT-HEIRS WITH CHRIST

Revelation 5:12 ERV "The angels said in a loud voice, “All power, wealth, wisdom, and strength belong to the Lamb who was killed. He is worthy to receive honor, glory, and praise!”

During the temptations of Jesus, the devil took Him and in a moment of time showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and said to him, “I will make you king over all these places. You will have power over them, and you will get all the glory. It has all been given to me. I can give it to anyone I want. I will give it all to you, if you will only worship me.” What Satan did not realize at that time was that Jesus came to dispossess him of all those things that he stole from man.

By His death and resurrection, all power, all wealth, all wisdom and strength became the Lord’s! I wish I could show you more from the Bible about this. But understand that what Jesus did, He did for you and I! The power, the wealth, the wisdom, the strength, and much more, belong to you and I now!

Listen to me; we are joint heirs with Christ! Do you understand? I don't know about you, but I have decided to enjoy all that Christ achieved for me! I'm going to keep believing, I'm going to keep demanding for it, I'm going to keep rejecting what ought not to be, I'm going to keep fighting the good fight of faith until I lay hold of every of the promise! Jesus did not die in vain! He died that we might reign here on earth! Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:79B62F98
www.facebook.com/pastorchinaemerem

No comments:

Post a Comment