Thursday 23 October 2014

BECOMING WHAT THE WORD SAYS YOU ARE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, October 23
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

BECOMING WHAT THE WORD SAYS YOU ARE

Romans 6:11 ERV "In the same way, you should see yourselves as being dead to the power of sin and alive for God through Christ Jesus."

There are two kinds of you: What you think you are now and what you want to become. But I show you a mystery; you are already what you want to become! This is interesting.

You want to be healed, but you are already healed; you want to stop sinning and be righteous, but you are already righteous; you want to be rich, but you are already rich; you want to be anointed, but you are already anointed! It depends on what you are seeing! For instance, I stopped praying for healing years ago when I saw in the word that I was healed. I said to myself, that if I was healed then I didn't need a healing. I kept seeing myself as healed, even when sick I refused to pray for healing or to take drugs because it was settled in my mind that I was healed! And then I became healed!

In Christ, you are all that you ever want to be! To become whatever you want to become, that you really already are, you've got to keep seeing yourself that way! In the word of God are pictures of who you really are. Do you understand? You may not look like the image in the word, you may not be acting like the person you see in the word, but that's who you really are! Your job is to keep seeing yourself as whatever the word says you are! Never forget who you saw in the mirror! That person you saw in the word is the reality! Keep seeing yourself that way and you will soon become it! Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:79B62F98
www.facebook.com/pastorchinaemerem

No comments:

Post a Comment