Friday 17 October 2014

FROM BEING THE REJECTED ONE TO BEING THE CELEBRATED ONE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Friday, October 17
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

FROM BEING THE REJECTED ONE TO BEING THE CELEBRATED ONE

Acts 4:11 NKJV "This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’"

I really don't mind being in some positions. Let me explain, I like it when people write me off, when people tell me I can't, when people ignore me, when I'm rejected and when I'm looked down on. It sounds weird but I've learned that that's a perfect time for God to show up! Hahaha! The more they hate, the more doors God opens for me! Yes! The bigger the stones thrown at me, the bigger my stepping stones!

Let me show you something from the Bible. Genesis 29:31 says that "When the Lord  saw that Leah was unloved, He opened her womb; but Rachel was barren." Leah was the rejected one, the neglected one, the despised one, and when God saw it, He caused her to have children, and Rachel remained barren! Oh! Now I feel like begging for haters! Hahaha!

I learnt from childhood the words of Psalms 27:10. It says that, "When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me." The Lord wanted me to teach this today because some of you need it. Stop feeling bad because someone or some people do not like you; listen to me, they do not matter at all, whoever or whatever they are! There's only One person who matters, God, and He's madly in love with you! Here's the word for you: you may be rejected, despised and taken for granted today, but you are surely going to be celebrated! Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:79B62F98
www.facebook.com/pastorchinaemerem

No comments:

Post a Comment