Wednesday 15 June 2016

Let God Use You

Spirit & Life Devotional
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Let God Use You

"Now when they had come and gathered the church together, they reported all that God had done with them, and that He had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles." Acts 14:27 NKJV

They reported all that God had done with them. They were men used by God; they were men who yielded themselves to God to be used by Him.

I'm actually looking forward to when I'll get to heaven, and I'll sit with Paul, Peter, David, Daniel, Joseph, Philip, Stephen and other mighty men of God in Bible days, and I'll share with them stories of what I did for God and what He did through me! I don't know about you, but that's what excites me the most; the opportunity to be used by God!

God wants to use you: there's no doubt about that. And you mustn't be a preacher like me! There's so much that God needs to do in the world; there are so many lives that need to be transformed, so many hungry people who need to be fed, so many homeless people, so many abandoned people, sick people who need to be cared for, people who need to be clothed! Oh, please let God use you!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment