Sunday 26 June 2016

Committed To The Ministry

Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday, 26 June 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Committed To The Ministry

"But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24 NKJV

The man said that he did not count his life dear to himself; in other words, he was not bothered about mundane things of this world, he wasn't bothered about wearing the best clothes, he wasn't bothered about the latest fashion trends, he wasn't even bothered about his health! What mattered to him was fulfilling his ministry! Wow!

Paul and Barnabas were called "men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Acts 15:26. That's the highest level of commitment to a cause!

How committed are you to the ministry that God has given unto you? How focused are you on it? How passionate are you about it? What sacrifices are you making towards fulfilling your ministry?

Have a blessed time in His presence. Happy Sunday.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment