Friday 14 December 2012

HE HAS GIVEN HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU

I discovered some time ago that many people pray because they are afraid – Christians and Unbelievers alike. Some years ago, while I travelled with a luxurious bus, this big guy led prayers in the bus; you needed to have seen him pray all manner of prayers for protection, sweating profusely as he prayed; you would have thought he was a prayer warrior, until he quarrelled with another passenger in the course of the journey. The truth is that he was a very fearful man. I say only a little prayer when I’m travelling, whether I’m flying or going by road. To be sincere, sometimes, I pray just to fulfil all righteousness. Why? Because I live by knowledge! Here’s one of the truths I know: that God has given angels instructions about me! They are with me all the time to ensure my safety. I so believe it to the point that I do not believe in falling down physically; and they make sure I don’t. I can testify of many times I’ve been delivered. God said, “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.” Exodus 23:20. Psalm 91:9-12 says, “Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.” As you travel this period, going from place to place – to the village, to visit friends, to work, or market, or school; wherever – go with the knowledge that you are never alone. God has assigned some angels to you, and charged them with your safety. Believe it, relax, and have a safe journey! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment