Monday 16 May 2016

Unforgettable

Spirit & Life Devotional
Monday, 16 May 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Unforgettable

"But Zion said, 'The Lord has forsaken me, and my Lord has forgotten me.'” Isaiah 49:14 NKJV

You know, we like to be remembered, especially by those we love and those we need. When you receive some calls, the first thing you're told is, "You've forgotten me!" And then you have to start explaining that you didn't and that they are always on your mind. Lol

The truth is that sometimes it seems as though God has forgotten you: things are very difficult for you, and your desires are not being fulfilled; you pray and fast for the same things again and again, but its like your prayers are not even going beyond your ceiling! And then you begin to judge yourself; you start thinking that it could be as a result of something wrong that you did!

I've got good news for you today: God is not angry with you, and He wants you to know that He can never ever forget you. You are actually unforgettable! Here's what God says; “Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me." Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment