Wednesday 25 May 2016

Destined To Grow

Spirit & Life Devotional
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Destined To Grow

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase." I Corinthians 3:6 NKJV

I like the ERV, "I planted the seed and Apollos watered it. But God is the one who made the seed grow."

Jesus said: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.” Matthew 13:31‭-‬32

That tells me that we are all destined to grow big and great! It doesn't matter how small you start or started; it may take a while, but you will surely grow! Whatever you do will grow! Whatever you are associated with will grow to become something great and mighty in Jesus name! Right now, begin to speak growth to whatever you desire to grow; we are children of the Most High and citizens of the kingdom! I command supernatural increase in Jesus name!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment