Tuesday 26 January 2016

Factory Reset Your Life

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, 26 January 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Factory Reset Your Life

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." II Corinthians 5:17 NKJV

Factory, or Master reset "is often done to fix a software issue that the device is facing, but it could also be done to restore the device to its original settings."

My phone was freezing a lot and I had decided to get a new one in a month. It was quite frustrating using the phone. People talked about how fine the phone is but I usually replied within me, "If only they knew!" To me, it's the worst phone I had ever used. There were many times I felt like smashing it on the floor! I didn't though, I wasn't willing to waste my money just like that.

Then, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset. I did, and my phone is now like a new one! I'm now so happy! There's no need for a new one any more! I lost every data on my phone but I've reinstalled them. And I'm thinking: a lot of us need to submit ourselves to God for factory resets. Some of us look so beautiful outwardly but we know within ourselves that all is not well. Many habits, issues and flaws would be fixed when a factory reset is done. If you're not born again now is the time to be! And if you are, but you've messed yourself up, you can say today, "Lord I give You my life!" And He will fix you and make you whole.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment