Saturday 17 January 2015

Unmovable And Unshakable

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday, January 17
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Unmovable And Unshakable

Psalms 125:1 NKJV "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever."

This verse got me up; meditating on it excites my spirit! Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever! Hallelujah!

Prices of crude oil are crashing, diseases here and there, terrorist attacks, austerity measures, predictions of doom and dwindling fortunes, forecasts of mass retrenchment, earthquakes, and so on and so forth; but those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion which cannot be moved but abides forever!

It doesn't matter what's going on around me, in my home, in my office, in my state and in my country; it doesn't matter who is in power, it doesn't matter what pronouncements are made; it doesn't matter how many people gang up against me, neither does it matter what Satan throws at me; I cannot be moved! There may be sickness in my family, my job may be taken, my bank account may be empty, I may be involved in an accident, and everyone may turn their backs on me; but you know what brother, nothing can knock me down, keep me down or kick me out; I shall still be standing! And rising!! And soaring higher and higher!!! Because I am like Mount Zion which cannot be moved, but abides forever! I am unmovable and unshakable!!!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:52EDCD5B

No comments:

Post a Comment