Saturday 13 September 2014

THERE SHALL BE A DIFFERENCE

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday, September 13
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Exodus 8:22-23 ERV "But I will not treat the Israelites the same as the Egyptians. There will not be any flies in Goshen, where my people live. In this way you will know that I, the Lord, am in this land. So tomorrow I will treat my people differently from your people. This will be my proof.’”

THERE SHALL BE A DIFFERENCE

When God is with a man there ought to be a difference between him and the rest of the world! I refuse to be in the same condition as those who do not know God; there should be a clear difference between them and I, because God is with me!

In the Bible we see that Joseph, Daniel, Isaac, Job, Jacob, and many others were distinguished among their peers because God was with them, so that whether they were in prison, in a class, in famine, in business, etc, they were found to be better, more prosperous, healthier and greater than those who did not know God. Genesis 39:2 says, "The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian." It doesn't matter what you are doing or where you are, there should be a difference!

Zechariah 8:23 says, "The Lord All-Powerful says, “At that time many foreigners speaking different languages will come to a Jewish man, take hold of the hem of his robe, and ask, ‘We heard that God is with you. Can we come with you to worship him?’” Unbelievers will be attracted to God when there's a clear and remarkable difference between us and them! I prophesy to you in the name of Jesus, There shall be a difference!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:79B62F98
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment