Thursday 25 September 2014

GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO YOU

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, September 25
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO YOU

1 Peter 2:3 ERV "You have already tasted the goodness of the Lord."

I woke up singing the chorus of Kurt Carr's song titled Just The Beginning. Below are the lyrics:

I know you're blessed, but you still haven't seen God's best not yet
I already know, God's been good to you
I already know, God's been faithful to you
I already know, He's done some incredible things
But I declare, and I decree, I prophesy with authority
You haven't seen your best days yet (2ice)
You haven't seen your greatest victory yet (2ice)
This is just, this is just, this is just the beginning

Hallelujah! Peter said, “You have already tasted the goodness of the Lord!" And that's an undeniable fact. That you are reading this devotional means that God has been good to you; you slept and you woke up because God sustained you; He Who watches over you neither slumbers or sleeps; He has healed you, protected you, delivered you from all evil; provided for you and given you the desires of your heart!

God has surely been good to you! But all that you've seen is just a taste of His goodness! Oh my God! I'm trying to tell you that you're about to see greater and mightier things! Wow! I feel like this message is for me this morning! He who has began a good work in you will surely do greater works! Stop wondering what tomorrow will be like; God is already in your tomorrow and He has made all things ready for you! Glory to God!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:79B62F98
www.facebook.com/pastorchinaemerem

No comments:

Post a Comment