Tuesday 1 July 2014

THREE DAYS FASTING AND PRAYING (JULY 1-3, 2014)

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, July 1
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Ezra 8:23 ERV "So we fasted and prayed to our God about our trip. He answered our prayers."

THREE DAYS FASTING AND PRAYING (JULY 1-3, 2014)

Fasting and praying produces results. Yonggi Cho said that 90% of the prayers that have resulted in definite answers in his church were prayers that were combined with fasting. When we fast and pray, God answers. Hallelujah! As a new month, a new quarter and a new half begins, it is a good time for us to pray with fasting unto the Lord concerning our needs as individuals, and collectively as a church, as colleagues and as a country.

When you fast and pray, don't do it aimlessly, have goals; specific requests that you want God to answer: focus on them these three days. When Esther fasted she had a goal. Esther 4:15-16 ERV says, "Then Esther sent this answer to Mordecai: “Mordecai, go and get all the Jews in Susa together, and fast for me. Don’t eat or drink for three days and nights. I and my women servants will fast too. After we fast, I will go to the king. I know it is against the law to go to the king if he didn’t call me, but I will do it anyway. If I die, I die.”

There's nothing that God cannot do. If you are sick, you can be healed. You know what you want, you can have it! Don’t miss this divine opportunity to receive answers to your prayers. You may have been praying about them before now, I encourage you to pray again. After this three days of prayer and fasting, you will testify in the name of Jesus; the mountains before you will become level ground, and the valleys shall be exalted; the crooked paths shall be made straight, and rough places shall be made plain, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed (Zechariah 4:7; Isaiah 40:4). Hallelujah! So shall it be.

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment