Saturday 7 June 2014

LED BY THE SPIRIT

Spirit & Life Devotional
Saturday Morning, June 7
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

LED BY THE SPIRIT

Galatians 2:1-2 ERV "After 14 years I went back to Jerusalem with Barnabas and took Titus with me. I went there because God showed me that I should go."

One of the greatest things that can happen to anyone is to be led by the Spirit. Why? Because He is omniscient and omnipotent. He knows the past, the present and the future, and He is strong enough to preserve and protect wherever He leads.

Israel was preserved by God during a seven year famine that affected the whole world because many years before that God had led Joseph to Egypt. Are you getting it? Joseph said, "God sent me here ahead of you so that I can save your people in this country." Hallelujah!

You may not have an idea of why God is leading you to a particular place at a particular time, or why He wants you to remain where you are even when things are not rosy there; you've got to trust Him knowing that He knows the end from the beginning and that all His plans for us are only good and not evil.

PIN:7B166AA7
www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment